Kids Praise at First Baptist Church is a music program for children ages 4 through 5th grade. It is held on Wednesday nights (during Family Night) from 5:30-6:30pm. Kids Praise takes place before Awana (so you can do both!) and dinner will be provided Free of Charge!. We want to provide a space for kids to experience leading and worshiping through music. Kids Praise classes are led by leaders who are passionate to teach music skills, pour into your kids and worship our King. For more information, please contact Sydney Frank - firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-723-2764 extension 2169.
Our desire is to see children fall in love with God and learn to worship Him through song. They will receive opportunities to lead with our worship ministry in a service setting, perform for our Christmas program and worship with us on Easter. We, as a Worship Ministry, desire to give your child the chance to learn about God through music, learn what it means to worship Him through music and have the opportunity to lead worship through music.
Some of our musical goals include:
- Learn the basic musical concepts of rhythm, melody and dynamics.
- Learn what it means to lead worship through music.
- Experience leading worship with our Worship Ministry.
- Spiritually and musically growing children to a deeper understanding of God and His love for them.
How To Join
- Call the music office to let us know of your interest, and we can tell you how to get plugged in!
- Simply show up a few minutes early at any of the scheduled rehearsals.